Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On the Move...

We have now returned from Florida and are adjusting to the snow and the weather in the teens. All of us miss the warm weather and swimming every day, but we are trying to get back in to some sort of a routine. We did not have much time to rest when we returned. We got back Saturday afternoon, and I started a new semester in school on Monday. My class schedule is similar to last semester, except for an online class and a class on Saturday. To throw a little wrinkle into just returning from vacation and getting ready for school I found a minivan for sale Saturday night. I emailed the guy that had it for sale so Sunday we had to check out a minivan. Fortunately it was not a waste of time and Cathy is the proud owner of a minivan. The guy also gave us a car for Kayla so I have two happy girls for a couple days! I don't have a picture with Cathy and her van, but there is a picture of Kayla taking a late night spin in her new ride. Not only is Kayla on the move in her new car, but she is also rolling all over the place, pushing herself up into the crawling position, and then she takes off...backwards. She is trying to pull herself up on things, but can't quit stand up all the way. It won't be long and she will be crawling and standing up. I don't think we are ready for that yet, but I'm pretty sure we don't have a choice. Enjoy the pictures and video! Kayla during the 15 minutes she was awake on her first flight. She did stay awake for about 45 minutes of her second flight, but there were some very loud screams for a couple minutes. Kayla's New Wheels Kayla in the ocean for the first time. The water in the picture adds 10 pounds to her thighs...

It is kind of hard to see, but Kayla has also learned how to blow bubbles.

1 comment:

CLAREW said...

She is so cute! Love the car!