Kayla's first day went well. Cathy got a little rest between feedings, and is doing recovering well. I made it home for 3 hours of sleep this morning, and then back to the hospital. I went from never changing a diaper in my life to a diaper pro. That little girl is a pooping machine. I don't know what it is about grandparents, but every time one of them called or visited she pooped. Cathy says I need to make funny faces and noises so Kayla likes the diaper changes. I'm pretty sure there are funny faces, but I see it as a get in and out in as little time as possible kind of job. I also discovered the swaddle me wraps are a great invention. She can't move her arms and scratch her face, and she loves it. Here are a couple pics and a video of Kayla with hiccups (it's better with the sound on) in her swaddle me.
1 comment:
Congratulations guys!! She is so beautiful :) Welcome to parenthood- it only gets better. I swear Kyra's newborn picture looks exactly the same- same blanket, same hat, same yellow clamps on her bellybutton- how funny!! Enjoy every minute- it's been a year that we've had our angel and I can't believe it went so fast!!!
Love to you
Bonnie, Rob and Kyra
Post a Comment