We had an ultrasound today to find out what we are having, and we are having a girl! All looked well and the due date is still July 10, 2009. Kayla and the new baby will be roughly 13 months apart. Hand me downs galore! This is very good news to my wallet in the short term, the long term outlook is not so good. Unfortunately this throws the numbers in the house way in favor of the girls. 4 to 1 if you count the cat, I was dealing with 3 to 1 but 4 to 1 is just unfair! We have 1900 square feet of unfinished basement all I'm asking for is a little corner of my own. Is this to much to ask? Please vote on the poll to the right so I can convince Cathy I deserve it. Remember, I am originally from IL where the politics are corrupt. I will remember all the yes votes around Christmas and birthdays. Maybe more importantly I will remember the NO votes all year long!
Vote Yes for the Man Cave!
This ad paid for by Rod Blogojevich
We haven't taken many new pics this week, but here are a few.
The shortcut between the couch and table is so much shorter, but I still do not fit very well.
Help!

I'm stucK again!

But look what I found under here!

Check out my chompers!


Random Pics

No comments:
Post a Comment