Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Party Planning

We are working on planning Kayla's 1st birthday party, and she wants a petting zoo. Cathy says no. Last time we did the poll things didn't go well for me, so we'll try it again. Andrew just had is 1st birthday party and Kelli went all out and has now set a standard. The moblie petting zoo brings lambs, goats, and pot bellied pigs that can be fed on the bottle. Bigger goats, sheep, pigs, mini cows, llamas, and alpacas that can be fed out of the children's hands. Guinea pigs, and other fuzzy critters. Reptiles, little snakes, big snakes, bearded dragon, and a tortoise. And one hand led pony. Here is a link to pics of some of the animals. That sounds like the coolest party to me. So if you love Kayla and think she deserves the greatest party ever please vote yes!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

To give you my answer I have one question.....How many other kids will be at this party?

Not counting Addie, Kennedy, Emily, and Ryan.

Florence Y'all said...

Kayla and Ellie. That's 5 kids, 6 including Ryan!

Mommy Mack said...

You should wait until she can remember the petting zoo. I would not waist the money now when she will not remember it. In fact none of the kids will remember the zoo.

Kristi said...

I agree with Beth!!! Sorry Brent! If you waited about 4 years Kayla would think it was the best birthday ever. Plus by then you may have 3 other kids of your own to enjoy it.

Florence Y'all said...

What a bunch of Party POOPERS!

*The Beaker's Half Full* said...

Dude, she won't remember a stitch of it. Just admit it Brent, you want to pet the little goats. The mobile zoo is all for you.

CLAREW said...

I totally understand, it sounds awesome! :) But, I also wanted to go with a monkey theme and hire a monkey for his party. Have you seen Tori Spelling's sons first birthday party? You would've loved it! Once Aaron shot it down I had to go with a different theme :)

Kate said...

It cracks me up that you guys are counting Ryan in the kid bucket.

I'm torn on the petting zoo. On one hand I agree, it's probably alot of $ to spend on something Kayla won't remember. BUT - this is something i fight with Collin on all the time, if we didn't do things for/with our children until they could remember it then we might as well live in a cave for the first 5 years of their life. She might not remember it but that doesn't mean she wouldn't enjoy it. So for me, in the end if I didn't do it it would be due to the money issue more than anything.

More importantly, dude, Kayla is already going to be a year old?? How did that happen?